Tuesday 26 June 2012

The Cause

Time to take action!
Right to make it simple, it has been to long and we need to make Square Enix remake FF7 for all of the Hardcore fans out there.

So I have decided today that i will help them in remaking the game.

The latest comment from them was that they will not remake the game until another Final Fantasy game out sells it.
I don't see that ever happening, I think they don't have the spare money to start a remake of Final Fantasy 7.

That's where I need your help!
I have contacted Square Enix to tell them that I am going to help raise money so that they can remake the game. If you love the game that much help us by making a donation.

You can find a PayPal donation buttons on the right hand side. 
Please Share and Show Your Support

No comments:

Post a Comment